La Ligue Des Vampires Index du Forum

La Ligue Des Vampires Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Red&Hot!Chili*Peppers Scar Ti-ssue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Ligue Des Vampires Index du Forum -> La Taverne -> Fan BuFFy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ohadagma

Masculin
Point(s): 36
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Red&Hot!Chili*Peppers Scar Ti-ssue Répondre en citant

Red Hot Chili Peppers Scar Tissue > urlin.us/2bgr4

^,,,^,,,Whitburn,,,,Joel,,,(2004)About,,Genius,,Embed,,a,,Text,,Verified,,Artists,,Contributor,,Guidelines,,Education,,Press,,Advertise,,Privacy,,Policy,,Jobs,,Developers,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Contact,,us,,,,2016,,Genius,,Media,,Group,,IncScar,,Tissue,About,LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum,AssistSupportContactSubmit,an,ideaSubmit,a,problem,ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell,a,friend,UsagePrivacy,PolicyTerms,Of,Use,Top,,40,,Singles^,,"Top,,Singles,,-,,Volume,,70,,,NoIt,,,won,,,a,,,Grammy,,,Award,,,for,,,Best,,,Rock,,,Song,,,in,,,2000^,"Ultratop.be,,Red,Hot,Chili,Peppers,,Scar,Tissue",(in,Dutch)Jukebox,,,single[edit]Prior,,,to,,,the,,,video,,,shoot,,,Kiedis,,,had,,,his,,,hair,,,cut,,,and,,,dyed,,,his,,,brown,,,hair,,,platinum,,,blondGfK,Entertainment,Charts,,Search,,Correct,this,Line,Record,a,Video,Annotation,Edit,Video,Id,Add,an,Image,Formatting,Help,Save,(shift+enter),cancel,Add,an,image,,video,,or,tweet,by,pasting,in,the,URL:,Add,a,link,like,this:,[Check,out,my,fave,website](,Simple,formatting:,*Italicize,Album,Titles*,>,This,is,how,you,quote,from,other,sources,How,to,write,for,Genius,,Save,Video,,Re-record,Video,,Watch,Video,Again,Retrieved,2010-03-06References[edit]Contents,1,Meaning,2,Book,3,Music,video,4,Personnel,5,Track,listings,5.1,CD,single,(1999),(Catalogue,Number,9,16913-2),5.2,CD,single,(Slipcase),(1999),5.3,Cassette,single,(1999),5.4,Jukebox,single,6,Chart,positions,6.1,Weekly,charts,6.2,Year-end,charts,7,See,also,8,References,The,,,car,,,Frusciante,,,drove,,,for,,,the,,,video,,,was,,,a,,,1967,,,Pontiac,,,Catalina,,,convertible.[4],,,A,,,very,,,similar,,,concept,,,was,,,considered,,,,then,,,scrapped,,,,for,,,the,,,earlier,,,"Soul,,,to,,,Squeeze",,,video^,,"Archive,,Chart:,,1999-06-12",,UK,,Singles,,ChartSee,,All,,It,is,one,of,their,most,successful,songs,,spending,a,then-record,16,consecutive,weeks,on,top,of,the,Billboard,Hot,Modern,Rock,Tracks,chart,,as,well,as,10,weeks,at,the,top,of,the,Billboard,Mainstream,Rock,Tracks,chart,and,reached,#8,on,Billboard,Hot,100,Airplay.[1],It,peaked,at,#9,on,the,Billboard,Hot,100.[2],In,the,UK,,the,song,reached,#15,on,the,UK,Singles,ChartCD,,,single,,,(1999),,,(Catalogue,,,Number,,,9,,,16913-2)[edit]14,,,July,,26,,,1999"^,,,"Offiziellecharts.de,,,,,,Red,,,Hot,,,Chili,,,Peppers,,,,,,Scar,,,Tissue"RPMv,,,t,,,e,,,Red,,,Hot,,,Chili,,,Peppers,,,singles,,,discography,,,The,,,Red,,,Hot,,,Chili,,,Peppers,,,"Get,,,Up,,,and,,,Jump",,,Freaky,,,Styley,,,"Jungle,,,Man",,,"Hollywood,,,(Africa)",,,The,,,Uplift,,,Mofo,,,Party,,,Plan,,,"Fight,,,Like,,,a,,,Brave",,,Mother's,,,Milk,,,"Higher,,,Ground",,,"Knock,,,Me,,,Down",,,"Taste,,,the,,,Pain",,,Blood,,,Sugar,,,Sex,,,Magik,,,"Give,,,It,,,Away",,,"Under,,,the,,,Bridge",,,"Suck,,,My,,,Kiss",,,"Breaking,,,the,,,Girl",,,"If,,,You,,,Have,,,to,,,Ask",,,One,,,Hot,,,Minute,,,"Warped",,,"My,,,Friends",,,"Aeroplane",,,"Shallow,,,Be,,,Thy,,,Game",,,"Coffee,,,Shop",,,Californication,,,"Scar,,,Tissue",,,"Around,,,the,,,World",,,"Otherside",,,"Californication",,,"Road,,,Trippin'",,,"Parallel,,,Universe",,,By,,,the,,,Way,,,"By,,,the,,,Way",,,"The,,,Zephyr,,,Song",,,"Can't,,,Stop",,,"Dosed",,,"Universally,,,Speaking",,,Stadium,,,Arcadium,,,"Dani,,,California",,,"Tell,,,Me,,,Baby",,,"Snow,,,((Hey,,,Oh))",,,"Desecration,,,Smile",,,"Hump,,,de,,,Bump",,,I'm,,,with,,,You,,,"The,,,Adventures,,,of,,,Rain,,,Dance,,,Maggie",,,"Monarchy,,,of,,,Roses",,,"Look,,,Around",,,"Brendan's,,,Death,,,Song",,,The,,,Getaway,,,"Dark,,,Necessities",,,What,,,Hits!?,,,"Behind,,,the,,,Sun",,,Greatest,,,Hits,,,"Fortune,,,Faded",,,I'm,,,with,,,You,,,Sessions,,,"Strange,,,Man,,,/,,,Long,,,Progression",,,"Magpies,,,on,,,Fire,,,/,,,Victorian,,,Machinery",,,"Never,,,Is,,,a,,,Long,,,Time,,,/,,,Love,,,of,,,Your,,,Life",,,"The,,,Sunset,,,Sleeps,,,/,,,Hometown,,,Gypsy",,,"Pink,,,as,,,Floyd,,,/,,,Your,,,Eyes,,,Girl",,,"In,,,Love,,,,Dying",,,"Catch,,,My,,,Death,,,/,,,How,,,It,,,Ends",,,"This,,,Is,,,the,,,Kitt,,,/,,,Brave,,,From,,,Afar",,,"Hanalei,,,/,,,Open/Close",,,Non-album,,,singles,,,"Show,,,Me,,,Your,,,Soul",,,"Soul,,,to,,,Squeeze",,,"Love,,,Rollercoaster",,,Other,,,songs,,,"True,,,Men,,,Don't,,,Kill,,,Coyotes",,,"Catholic,,,School,,,Girls,,,Rule",,,"Me,,,and,,,My,,,Friends",,,"For,,,The,,,Thrashers",,,"Good,,,Time,,,Boys",,,"Deck,,,the,,,Halls",,,"Circle,,,of,,,the,,,Noose",,,"Save,,,the,,,Population",,,"Charlie",,,"Havana,,,Affair",,,"Did,,,I,,,Let,,,You,,,Know",,,"Scar,,Tissue",,(Album),,"Gong,,Li",,(Previously,,Unreleased),,.Personnel[edit]^,,,"Rock/Alternative,,,-,,,Volume,,,70,,,,No^,,,"Red,,,Hot,,,Chili,,,Peppers:,,,Scar,,,Tissue",,,(in,,,Finnish)List,of,number-one,mainstream,rock,hits,(United,States),Number,one,modern,rock,hits,of,1999,List,of,RPM,Rock/Alternative,number-one,singles,Submit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,Scar,,tissue,,that,,I,,wish,,you,,saw,,Sarcastic,,Mister,,know,,it,,all,,Close,,your,,eyes,,and,,I'll,,kiss,,you,,'cause,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,This,,lonely,,view,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,This,,lonely,,viewPush,,me,,up,,against,,the,,wall,,Young,,Kentucky,,girl,,in,,a,,push-up,,bra,,Fallin',,all,,over,,myself,,To,,lick,,your,,heart,,and,,taste,,your,,health,,'cause,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,,this,,lonely,,viewBlood,,loss,,in,,a,,bathroom,,stall,,Southern,,girl,,with,,a,,scarlet,,drawl,,Wave,,goodbye,,to,,ma,,and,,pa,,'cause,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,,this,,lonely,,viewSoft,,spoken,,with,,a,,broken,,jaw,,Step,,outside,,but,,not,,to,,brawl,,Autumn's,,sweet,,we,,call,,it,,fall,,I'll,,make,,it,,to,,the,,moon,,if,,I,,have,,to,,crawl,,With,,the,,bird,,I'll,,share,,,this,,lonely,,view,,Songwriters,,MICHAEL,,BALZARY,,,JOHN,,ANTHONY,,FRUSCIANTE,,,ANTHONY,,KIEDIS,,,CHAD,,SMITH,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Warner/Chappell,,Music,,,Inc.,,,MoeBeToBlame,,print,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,FEATURED,,more,,videos,,11,,Delicious,,Misheard,,Lyrics,,About,,Food,,You'll,,never,,hear,,them,,the,,same,,way,,again^,"Listy,bestsellerw,,wyrnienia::,Zwizek,Producentw,Audio-Video"allmusicThe,,,video,,,ends,,,after,,,an,,,emotional,,,thirty,,,second,,,Frusciante,,,guitar,,,solo,,,at,,,the,,,moment,,,of,,,sunset,,,,with,,,John,,,tossing,,,the,,,broken,,,guitar,,,from,,,the,,,car405,,,Not,,,Allowed.Chart,,positions[edit]Writer(s),,Flea,,,Frusciante,,,Kiedis,,,Smith,,Producer(s),,Rick,,Rubin,,Red,,Hot,,Chili,,Peppers,,singles,,chronology,,"Love,,Rollercoaster",,(1996),,"Scar,,Tissue",,(1999),,"Around,,the,,World",,(1999),,Music,,video,,"Scar,,Tissue",,on,,YouTube,,^,,,"Dutchcharts.nl,,,,,,Red,,,Hot,,,Chili,,,Peppers,,,,,,Scar,,,Tissue",,,(in,,,Dutch) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Ligue Des Vampires Index du Forum -> La Taverne -> Fan BuFFy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange